Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A friend indeed

As a homeschooling family we are blessed to meet some wonderful homeschooling families.  One of the great families that we have  met is the Lybarger family.  Tori and Bailee Lybarger to be exact.  Our Relationship has been one full of joy and sweetness.  They have been a great family to rejoice and to cry with.  I have truly grown to love them.  The reason why I mention them is simple.  Bailee is a sweet young lady who would babysit Tater and Jr Bug while her mother and I would sit and talk for hours on end about everything.  Bailee left a wonderful impression on my kids.  She is a perfect role model for what I want my kids to be like.  They recently moved to IA and needless to say the day the Lybarger family left was hard on everyone.  But my kids have non stopped talked about the Lybarger's. We received a letter and some gifts from them (Bailee) today.  My kids were ecstatic. They were so happy And I must admit I was too.  So in talking with Bailee, she learned that one person can make a difference.  One person can restore life into a person.  And for us, one family can remind us what Christ meant when He said "what you have done for the least of these, you have done for me."  So Lybarger's this post is dedicated to you and your precious love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment