Saturday, August 24, 2013

Week 2 of school

So we have ended week 2 in school. This week we focused on patterns in math and in writing we are working on sentences. Tater is doing very well with her ideas of patterns. She really worked hard on making patterns out of butterflies. I will post pictures tomorrow for what she did.
We are working hard on spelling words this week. She is working on beginning and ending sounds. Next week we are going to start on vowels and then the week after we will go with actual spelling words.
Social Studies has been a lot of fun this week. I made an All About Me book for Tater. She has had a lot of fun working on her book. In her book one of the questions was Who does your heart belong to. Her answer was God. I am so thankful that she is learning about Christ and that sh is learning to put Christ first. I am in awe of all that she is teaching me. Its supposed to be me as the teacher, but yet she is teaching me. So thankful that GOD directed me down this path. I cant wait to see whats in store.
On another note, I received a ton of curriculum this week from Tusculum College. I need to find space for all of it. But thankful nonetheless that I received it.

No comments:

Post a Comment