Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Tater Tot

Tater Tot you won't know this until you become a mommy but my heart has grown by leaps and bounds because God chose me as your mommy. I'm in awe of you. As you grow, as you change, as you become more of the child that God has intended for you to become, I am grateful that I get to watch, experience, and guide you in the process. My dear girl, I love you. I cherish you. Happy birthday 6th birthday to my Princess Oogie  Woogie.
So in honor of your 6th birthday here are 6 things I love most about you...
1. You are the child of my dreams. Whenever I would dream of my child as a child I dreamed of a girl. And guess what I got her and then some.
2. Your heart has grown by the way you share. You often think of others and I cherish that.
3.  You in your short life has have had to endure a lot. But you don't let that keep you down. You are resilient.
4. You are my smile when I've lost my smile.
5. You challenge me to be a better mom. A better woman, a better friend, a better child of God.
6. You keep me on my knees. While I often say that because you challenge me, I still say that because you of all remind me that without God I am nothing.

So that's it. At least for this year. Happy birthday baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment