Saturday, December 13, 2014

We are back and in full swing

Well hello, its been weeks since I've blogged. I am so sorry about that. Life has been crazy. Good but sad. Happy but trying. But like Paul said...I have learned to be content in all things.
Let's see when I last blogged I told you I was having a hand amputated. And I have had that done. And we are still moving forward. God has been gracious to us. He has allowed us to move steadily on. Teaching is going great. Life is returning to normal and we are still praising God.
Albeit we have moments in which life is not always so sweet. We have had to drop Jr Bug from schooling for a time. While he still learns from educational shows, from life, from reading, and playing games, he is not being taught from me. I've refocused my efforts, but for now, he is still learning and I've learned to be OK with that.
Tater is still schooling. She is also learning about patience and how to press on even when the odds are against you. She has become my champion, and often when its me who should be teaching her, its her who teaches me. I'm blessed beyond measure to have her as my child.
All right so school is back in session. Get ready, get set, let's learn...

2 comments:

  1. Jr bug will be juuuust fine! He'll still be learning tons from every day life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Everything will be a-ok. Learning and education isn't always in formal class time anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete