Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 19

Well we are back in the seeing of things again. School got back with a bit of attitude problems resulting in my oldest being grounded. I think she was still suffering on being on our 2 week break.
We also suffered from snowmaggedon '15 this week. We got 6" of snow. Which is quite a bit for us. The tempos were in the negative degrees and we were housebound for a few days. Not fun.
For our break we went to Wilderness at the Smokies. We played, swam, and had an awesome time.
Next week is week 20. I'm praying that this week goes much smoother then last week. Well I didn't take any pictures of week 19 so I'm gonna leave you with pictures from our break and the snow.
Last Tuesday was Jr Bugs birthday. We had so much fun celebrating his birthday. Next week I will be starting him in school. We are going to only do 2 days a week of school. I'm hoping that we will have a good time. Stay tuned for updates of this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment