Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day

  Mothers Day is today. A day when mother's are honored and revered. And in my house it is no different. I am momma, mommy, mom. Mother. But I honor my children on today. They are the reason why today is so special. Without them, I would not be a mom. I would not have drive, I would not have motivation.     They are the reason why I exist, why I love, why I teach. They are daily sweet reminders of what is pure, good, and what is right in this world.
  I can't imagine my life without them. Everything I do is for then. They are my legacy. My joy, my lifesong. They are my everything.
  And no, I don't get everything right with them. Yes sometimes I yell, yes sometimes, I get mad and sometimes its unfairly done. But the beautiful thing about my children is that they show me Gods grace and His mercy. His mercy is new every morning and sometimes its new minute by minute. And He is a forgiving God. Just like my kids forgive me unselfishly when I've wronged them.
  So yes today is Mothers Day. A day to honor mothers. But on today I honor my little ones who made me a Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment