Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter week or week 24

So this coming week was supposed to be our week 24. Our week of regular studying and our week of learning about school. But instead our week for changed.
I had already printed out lesson plans and gotten the week together, but God had greater plans. He spoke to me in church and had me plan an Easter/Resurrection series for my littles.
So I'm back at my drawing board and replanning my lessons. See here's the thing, how can I claim to teach about God if I am not willing to listen to Him. How can I expect my children to listen to me, if I can't listen to my Father. So since I teach them to be in subjection to me, I must be in subjection to God.
So you'll have to excuse us as typical school is on hold for a week for us as we learn about the most important thing...and for us, that's God.

No comments:

Post a Comment